Tuesday, June 19, 2012

13 Years Ago ....

Thirteen years ago ..... I said "I Do!" I had no idea what kind of wild ride we would go on in life. I will say it has been full of ups and downs. There have been joys and sorrows. There have been days that loving each other is easy and others when it is a choice. There have been hard circumstances that we have walked through and yet we have grown and are stronger because of it. We have experienced an abundance of God's blessings in our marriage and our family. We have grown closer as a couple and have continued to work to build a firm foundation on Christ. We have been blessed with 4 little blessings and are waiting to bring our 5th home from China. Thirteen years of life lived with my best friend. I have a lot to celebrate today!
  eric and I

There is no one I would rather be on this journey of life with than him! Happy Thirteenth Anniversary Eric! I can't wait to see what the next year holds on this wild ride!

0 comments:

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs